Initial Public Offerings are the most well-known method of going public. A sponsoring investment dealer distributes your company’s shares to their institutional and retail clients and by so doing raises investment for your company. ITB Solutions leverages over four decades of experience and knowledge to help you get in front of the key people at the sponsoring investment dealers.
- Assisting in the preparation of appropriate materials to present to registered Investment Dealers to increase your success rate in acquiring a sponsor.
- Using our networks and relationships to develop relationships between your company and the investment dealers who have the experience and ability to complete the financing.
- Providing company management with guidance on how to present their company and investment opportunity, avoiding many pitfalls that companies face in obtaining an investment dealer as a sponsor.
- Arranging and attending meetings with management and investment dealers to assist in getting the most effective agreement with the proper investment dealer.
- Working with management to develop an appropriate and fair valuation of the company.
- Recommending the appropriate legal and audit professionals.
- Discussing and providing feedback on the structure of the company prior to submission of the prospectus for listing.
- Coordinating filings and documents with the Exchange and the legal and audit professionals.
- Preparation and completion of exchange listing documents.
- Development of relationships with market makers.
- Creation of Investor Relations programs including sourcing the appropriate professionals.
- Sourcing of appropriate directors with public company experience.